Even better in a team – without any additional chip removal!
Our new HAM pilot drill 30-1881 in 3xD with IC provides the aluminium deep hole drill 30-2700 30xD an optimal guidance right from the beginning.
The special flute geometry, HSF polished surfaces and an optimal point geometry ensure low cutting and torsion forces and allow a high process reliability.
You would also like to benefit from our new drill set? Please contact us!
We are looking forward to your inquiries.
Minimal burr with maximum performance
At the exit of the hole burrs inevitably occur. They have to be removed with high expenditures of time and costs, especially through cross holes.
Did you know that the drill geometry has a significant influence on the burr formation?
With our specially designed solid carbide step drill you will succeed in process-reliable drilling. The minimal ring burr remaining after cutting off the drill cap usually meets the component requirements.
Our solid carbide burr-free drills are also used for components that should be 100% burr-free. This minimizes the machining time in the downstream deburring process and significantly increases process reliability.
Would you like to separate from uneconomical deburring processes? Contact us! We will be pleased to advise you!
You need a tool for your special application?
For more than 50 years we have been producing drawing-based solid carbide and PCD tools for optimal cutting – also for your production.
- Efficient programming before the manufacturing process
- Tightest tolerances of complex tools
- Highest surface quality with simultaneously defined cutting edge rounding of 5 µm thanks to HSF
- Fast delivery times and top quality
Have we aroused your interest? Contact us! We will be pleased to advise you!
The network for your future!
Benefit from our 11 showroom partners:
- Extremely fast and precise tool measurement and breakage detection with Renishaw’s non-contact tool setting system
- Environmentally friendly and cost-effective protection of your tools with the AerosolMaster from Knoll – easy to integrate with modular design
- Maximum compactness combined with maximum efficiency with the Hermle C 12 machining center
- Process monitoring with the Equator gauging system from Renishaw
When can we welcome you in our showroom?
Our Showroom-Partners Schunk & Zoller
Let’s get smart👍! With the right clamping and setting you can increase your productivity enormously.
- Innovative and high-precision tool holder systems for every application from Schunk
- Process-reliable assembly with subsequent measurement using tool presetting devices from E. Zoller
- Adjustment of pre-assembled tools to the nominal size with subsequent measurement of the actual values
- Digital and reliable transmission of the actual data to the processing machine
100,000th tool is produced with HAM special polishing process HSF
First milestone reached!
The 100,000th tool is produced with the HAM special polishing process HSF – Hybrid Surface Finishing.
The HAM tools with the new HSF special polishing process have met great response from our customers. Not only the tool geometry is decisive, but also the tool surface.
HSF offers optimal chip removal, an improved workpiece surface and thus higher cutting speeds are possible.
Toolbase® tool dispensing system
You want to avoid expensive downtimes in your production?
Benefit from the tool dispensing systems of our showroom partner Toolbase®:
- Simple user guidance
- Flexible due to modular construction of hardware and software
- Transparent – intelligent reports ensure precise data evaluation
- Maximum security of supply 24/7 of tools and other resources
- Cost savings up to 40% compared to conventional procurement
WinTool, the leading provider for tool and data management
That´s how to administrate tools.
With WinTool, the software for tool management, you simplify your manufacturing processes, lower production costs and increase productivity. You benefit from shorter programming and set-up times, reduce inventory and the variety of tools, and work with organized and integrated production documentation.
Programming with SolidCAM
Programming that fits into every production from our showroom partner SolidCAM
- Up to 70% faster processing
- Less programming effort due to created 3D profiles
- Reduced set-up time on the machine
- Simulate possible collisions
- Sustainability because of a longer tool life due to ideal cutting parameters